Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Here We Go

So yesterday was my welcome post and I wasn't totally clear about what I plan to blog about. I have had time to reflect about that and I think it is going to be about a mixture of things politics, movies, music, clubs and restaurants, books or just things that either interest me of things I experience.

The Mod Club


The mod club is an awseome club that is located at 722 College street in Toronto (but clubs across Canada have mod nights). They play British and British sounding music and on Thursday night they go live to air on the edge 102.1. The atmosphere is great and tends to bring out a more mature crowd. The two main DJs MRK (Mark Holmes) formally part of an awesome 80's band call Platinum Blonde and Bobby Guy who plays his Tantalizing Trio of Tittilating Treats @ 12:30 which is the latest, newest and coolest British and British sound music coming out, really get the crowd pump and provide a welcoming experience to the club. The sound system is great and the drinks reasonably priced. If anyone has feedback about the mod club I would love to hear it, and for those who have never been check it out.

No comments: