Saturday, December 22, 2007

Gamblor

I know I said I would have a post every day, but I realized I may not always be able to write a Blog, because things happen like the mod club an essays or chilling with some friends or I may have nothing to say (for those of you that know me, that may come as a surprise). But it is true sometimes I am at a lost for words.

For those of you that watch the Simpson you may familiar with the term gamblor. This week I was a gamblor. I went to Wegz (the sports stadium bar @ Rutherford and Creditstone) where i bet on horse racing and lost though i did win once something like 60 cents. Today i played scatch and win tickets and .... lost. I know i was shocked to. My success came tonight in a poker game. The first game I lost, but the second game I won which is sweet. Now all I need is the Miami Dolphins to win tomorrow, but chances of that are slim to none. But I have hope.

Thats really it for Today. I just want to thank my awesome friends for helping to make my holiday season of 07 festive, exciting and totally fun you have help but a smile on my face and bring back the Christmas Spirt thanks

I am going to end with a quote that was in a Christmas card that I recieved "Wish big - that's what Christmas is for"

No comments: